Time: Mon Dec 01 04:46:37 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA06480
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Mon, 1 Dec 1997 04:45:35 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp02.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id EAA05235;
	Mon, 1 Dec 1997 04:48:43 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp02.primenet.com, id smtpd005214; Mon Dec  1 04:48:31 1997
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 04:40:58 -0800
To: ZVAW73A@prodigy.com (MR RICHARD A BEDWELL)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: 9th Circuit

Dear Richard,

We just ran out of toner in our
HP LaserJet 4 laser printer.

Would you, perhaps, be in a position
to donate the funds required to buy
another one for us?

Best way is to call Office Depot in Tucson
and place a credit card order:

tel: (520) 881-2582
fax: (520) 795-0949

for one (1) toner cartridge for a
Hewlett Packard LaserJet Model 4,
and save in Will Call for Paul Mitchell.

Their office manager is Mr. George Castro.

Thanks!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com

p.s.  I'll be happy to send you an
autographed original of the complaint.

It is going to be mailed.

I wouldn't step foot in that whorehouse,
not without a disguise.  :)