Time: Tue Dec 16 16:02:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA00474
	for <pmitch@smtp-local.primenet.com>; Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:57:22 -0700 (MST)
	by smtp01.primenet.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) id PAA04097;
	Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:47:22 -0700 (MST)
 via SMTP by smtp01.primenet.com, id smtpd004029; Tue Dec 16 15:47:12 1997
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:46:53 -0800
To: Jackie Madison <m9776@erols.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: IRS Stuff

Dear Jackie,

Let's do this in two steps:

#1:  read the memo which follows this message

#2:  then I will share some personal experiences with you
     which will corroborate your intuition here

You can't make sense out of #2 unless you have
done #1.  Okay?

Go to my next message now.

You might want to stop and have a
very Merry Christmas first, however!!  :)

May the Most High bless you in all ways,
in every way, forever and a day.  Amen.

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress

>Pual...am very interested in learning anything you have about SAP and
>Becraft...SAP and I have had a few "misunderstandings" and I find their
>leadership to be extremely arrogant. Also, a friend of mine is angry because
>SAP has gone off in what appears to be pyramid schemes...so please inform me.
>Thanks...and don't mean to press on your time and talents...but you hit a
>button with me with your post on SAP.   Jackie M.
>

>At 06:43 AM 12/16/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Dear Mr. Robbins,
>>

>>I am sure Becraft and his cronies
>>will be happy to tell you their