Time: Fri Dec 05 17:00:59 1997
To: <silverking@dww.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Children in Denver!!!
Bcc: sls, friends
I am also getting a record number of REMOVE!
requests, from entries in our Press Master list.

I am contemplating the Yellow Bucket Awards:
each new media contact who demands REMOVE!
a gallon of ultra-cheap yellow paint,
compliments of the parents of missing and
kidnapped children!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell,
Candidate for Congress