Time: Sun Dec 14 03:09:38 1997
To: rgivens@sirius.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Drug War Morality (fwd)
Bcc: sls
On Prohibition and the motives for it:

              FIRST AMENDMENT PETITION TO CONGRESS
                    FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES

Dear Representative/Senator ____________________________________:

     This is a formal Petition to Congress for redress of a major
grievance which I have with the federal government.

     Recent research  has disclosed  that the original motive for
Prohibition (the  Volstead Act),  was to  give oil  companies  an
unfair jump  on their  monopoly over  automotive fuels.   It also
appears that the BATF were created to disperse an unlawful police
force  throughout   the  several   States,  under  the  guise  of
controlling commerce in alcohol.  Once the monopoly was in place,
Prohibition was  repealed, leaving  alcohol high  and dry  as the
preferred fuel  for automobiles, and leaving this unlawful police
force in place to extort money from the American People.

     This  research   also  proves  that  the  "Internal  Revenue
Service" [sic]  is actually  an alias  for  the  Federal  Alcohol
Administration domiciled  at Trust  #62 in  Puerto Rico, under an
Act of  Congress which  was held  to be unconstitutional in 1935.
The proof  is found, among other places, in all the references to
Title 27  which can  be found  in the  regulations for  Title 26.
None of  these regulations  is lawful,  because IRC 7851(a)(6)(A)
states that the provisions of subtitle F shall take effect on the
day after  the date  of enactment of Title 26.  Unfortunately for
the federal government, Title 26, as such, has never been enacted
into positive  law, rendering  ALL the  enforcement provisions of
subtitle F  null and  void.   For example, the authority to issue
regulations in the first instance is found in subtitle F.

     From the  research cited  above, I have come to believe that
the United States federal government is now engaged in a criminal
syndicate of  extortion, perjury,  mail fraud, theft, conversion,
fraud, and  conspiracy involving  all of  the above.  I therefore
demand immediate  hearings on the relations between the "Internal
Revenue Service" and the Federal Alcohol Administration domiciled
in Puerto  Rico and operating elsewhere on this planet.  If these
hearings should  prove that the Internal Revenue Service is not a
lawful organization  within the  United States  Department of the
Treasury, then  it is time for a major shift in the wind, because
every piece  of mail  they are sending these days is one count of
mail fraud  by the  sender.  I think you will agree that We, as a
Nation, have a very big problem here.

     I will  look forward  to your  immediate  response  to  this
formal, verified  Petition for  Redress of  this major  grievance
which I,  and millions  of other  Americans, now have against the
United States  (federal government).  I never thought I would see
the day when I would be forced to define the "United States" as a
criminal enterprise, but sadly that day has now arrived.

                          VERIFICATION

     I hereby  certify, under  penalty of perjury, under the laws
of the  United States  of America,  without the  "United States",
that the  above statements  of fact  are true and correct, to the
best of my current information, knowledge, and belief, so help Me
God, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1).

Executed on the ____________ day of ______________________, 1997.

Signed and printed,

Citizen of __________________________ state