Time: Wed Dec 17 06:57:42 1997
To: <TWStough@aol.com>
From: believer@telepath.com (by way of Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar])
Subject: IP: Re: This is CODE 3: ALL UNITS
Bcc:
Terry,

FYI

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Candidate for Congress
http://supremelaw.com

Dear Listees:

The questions raised about the validity of this "alert" are all extremely
on-point and worthy of thought.  I'd be very careful before jumping to
conclusions based on information not documented or sourced, but rather
based on assumptions and hearsay.  The following post questioning the
Mitchell "alert" asks the right questions, and until answers are obtained,
it would be foolish to get into a snit about this.

-------