Time: Thu May 16 14:35:51 1996
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 12:46:54 -0700
To: Max Kennedy <mkennedy@iglou.com>, libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: pmitch@primenet.com (Paul Andrew Mitchell)
Subject: Re: LLAW: Yes?

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
At 02:08 PM 5/16/96 EDT, Max Kennedy wrote:
>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
>
>Yes...  So what does this specifically have to do with setting up a grand
>jury?

None of the officers can be bar members, and when the grand jurors
affirm their oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, they must
be cognizant of its provisions, i.e. the original 13th Amendment is now
res judicata.  So, it goes to oath, and the terms of the contract which is
entered by virtue of that oath.  See Corpus Juris Secundum and
American Jurisprudence on "grand juries."  Does that answer your
question satisfactorily?  If not, may I recommend that you first read
these references, where many different answers to your question
can be found.