Time: Fri May 17 14:32:44 1996
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 07:36:04 -0700
To: Tom Clark <clarktj@valley-internet.net>, libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: pmitch@primenet.com (Paul Andrew Mitchell)
Subject: Re: LLAW: question on FRCP

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org

>I am working on a COMPLAINT and I have a question on FRCP.
>
>Defendents (a Judge, Prosecutor, and Bailiff) are being sued for denying
>through acts of fraud, negligence, collusion, deprivation, and assault the
>Plaintiff's lawful redress/remedy during a hearing on March 14, 1996.
>
>The question is how much time do I have to to file the suit?  I am concerned
>that there is a special time limit because the suit comes from acts done in
>a admiralty hearing.  Anyway if anyone knows the rule cite I could use it.
>
>Once I get the complaint fini. I'll post it to the list for folks to tear
apart.

Current federal seizure actions are in rem proceedings subject to the
Supplemental Rules for Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims,
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, mentioned in Rule 9(h).  You must
FOIA the U.S. Attorneys for a copy, because said rules have not been
published (!).  I have first two pages, and have FOIA'd the rest from
AUSA in Arizona state.  I believe the in rem issues from the 1933
bankruptcy and the controlling interests in all chattel now claimed
by the Principals -- the International Monetary Fund;  hence the
admiralty.