Time: Fri May 17 14:32:58 1996
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 07:44:04 -0700
To: Charles Stewart <chuck@teleport.com>,
        Tom Clark <clarktj@valley-internet.net>
From: pmitch@primenet.com (Paul Andrew Mitchell)
Subject: Re: LLAW: Re: Grand Jury or no Grand Jury
Cc: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Tom Clark, JOP, Presiding.  Clerk & Bailiff: Majordomo@www.ulitmate.org
>	Do you think it is gods will that we
>			follow our own separate pathways?

it is called free moral agency;  we were born into freedom, and we remain
free moral agents;  as such, we are stewards of our own vineyards;
if we lay waste to the soil, the seeds, and the fruit, then all three are
likely to be swept away because of our poor stewardship;  if we tend
to the soil, cherish our seeds, and share our fruits, the harvest will
be abundant;  this is God's promise to US, and He has never yet
failed to deliver on His promises.  America is the PROMISE land.
We have invented computers, lasers, 747's, all the while we were
paying 30% to foreign bankers under the guise of funding government.
Just imagine what our culture will begin to accomplish in this vineyard
when we cast off the vipers, once and for all.  The time has now come
for a shift in the wind.  Let's bite this bullet, amputate this cancer, and
get on with loving our children.  We haven't seen anything yet quite
like the nation that is waiting to be born from sea to shining sea.