Time: Fri Oct 25 11:03:31 1996
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 10:27:25 -0700
To: roc@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: OKC theory (fwd)

>From: damoore@xxxxxxx (David Moore)
>Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:07:17 -0500
>Subject:  OKC - Sting Denials
>
>>From the "Daily Oklahoman," Thurs., 10/24/96
>
>Fed 'Sting' Among McVeigh Bomb Theories
>10/24/1996
>By Nolan Clay, Staff Writer
>
>Attorneys for Timothy McVeigh disclosed Wednesday they continue to pursue a
>defense theory that the Oklahoma City bombing actually was a government
>''sting'' operation that backfired.

bad choice of words here.

> [...]
>working the propaganda end of this story, and they are intimately
>associated, both in business and social life, with prominent CIA personnel.
>So, there is a different agenda associated with Level III than that
>associated with Level II.  The Level II and III stories are never going to
>mix, jive, or connect UNTIL you get to Level IV.
>
>Level IV:  Here we find ourselves at the National Security Counsel level of
>things, and all of the internationalists who believe like they do, and the
>globalists who pull all strings...the Secret Society boys in high places.
>In covert operations the building was internally wired with explosives.  We
>have witnesses who observed this going on (or at the very least the placing
>of fuses or detonators) at about 2:30 a.m. on Wed. morning/Tues. night.  The
>Level II players were betrayed within the upper levels of their own
>organization so that the milita angle could be played out.  Disarmament is
>absolutely necessary to the overall goal.  The Level III boys were betrayed
>within their own ranks and are finding their Middle Eastern associates
>suddenly at risk of discovery ... well, it's already happened as we have
>positively identified a half-dozen of them on the scene and have the
>photographs to prove it.  The Middle Eastern connection provides the "scary
>factor" to all of this, as they are generally perceived to be more dangerous
>and uncontrollable than simple American patriots.  Nevertheless, the CIA has
>been intimately involved in Middle Eastern terrorism for a long time, and
>that too can be documented.  CIA complicity is in danger of exposure in this
>regard and there is much scrambling to cover tracks and point fingers back
>at the Level II operations...which accounts for the "sting" articles
>recently released to the press.  The trick, of course, is to trace back all
>of the connecting threads to the highest levels of power where this incident
>could be planned in such great detail, with all cover-up stories in place,
>etc...AND to be able to prove it.  This is, as you undoubtedly can
>understand, an extremely dangerous place to be in the investigation.  But
>that is where it is leading.
>
>My suggestion is that everyone read everything they can about the philosophy
>and beliefs of Anthony Lake and his associates in the National Security
>Council.  It will shed very useful light.
>
>There is also evidence that the bombing was actually planned in the late
>1980s, and Gov. Keating (who was a Washington big shot at the time) is
>heavily implicated.  Work on this matter continues.
>
>I guess you can see why folks are so puzzled.  The whole thing only makes
>sense when you understand the four levels of the planning and cover-up and
>the agenda that it furthers.  But at the Level IV stage, it ALL fits.  As
>Janet Reno always says:  "We will pursue every available lead."  The only
>difference here is that we WILL!!!!! In fact, <smiles>, we are.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan