Time: Fri Oct 25 14:01:04 1996
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 11:00:17 -0700
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Article in The American's Bullentin

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing

[comment:  this "wrapping" can be avoided
 by writing in newspaper column width, as
 you see here;  just a suggestion, ok?]

>>> Before anyone relies on the information below or takes any action based
>on
>> the
>>> recommendations in this "article," I would suggest finding out who Dr.
>John
>>> Hackett is, what his doctorate is in, where he got it, and who publishes
>> "The
>>> American's Bullentin (sic)." I would also suggest finding and reading
>the
>>> opinion in "the Tennessee case."
>
>>> Based on the numerous spelling and grammatical errors in this post and
>the
>> lack
>>> of any objectively verifiable information, I place no credence in it
>>> whatsoever.
>
>>> JD
>
>> Based on the research which we have
>> been doing for more than 7 years,
>> however, I can say that there is
>> probable cause to believe that the
>> corporate State governments are
>> unlawfully converting the MSO,
>> and then issuing a "certificate of
>> title," which is not the same thing
>> as title.  Comments please?
>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell

>then
>of

>belong
>
>excuse me. How do you intend to demonstrate a robbery scheme?  Have you
>defined the term "scheme"?  Is it not synonymous with the meaning of fraud?
>The states defense:  We assume that all vehicles are purchased as
>commercial vehicles <see the U.S.Code as it relates to the definition of
>"motor vehicle".  You can, if purchasing a new automobile, obtain the MSO
>upon notifying the dealer of the fact you intend to take the automobile out
>of the country <that would be the U.S.> for use in a foriegn country <that
>would be the Republic in which you abide>.  However, some STATE's are now
>causing the Dealer's to file the MSO immediately upon taking possession of
>the automobile; however, you can obtain the "Certificate of Origin" to the
>automobile upon notifying the DMV in the STATE of your intent to remove the
>automobile to another country.  It has already been done here in Florida.
>
>where's the fraud?  Where's the scheme?
>
>In search of truth and knowledge, I am called
>
>William Gordon: Kay, of the clan McKay

The fraud is in the false and rebuttable presumption
that the car or truck WILL be used in the commerce
of transporting the goods or Persons of others,
without a statement to that effect from the buyer.
This "rider" should be disclosed, and is not disclosed,
proving fraud because "fraud" is failure to disclose
what should have been disclosed.  This is very much
like a bank having to add an interest point to your
home loan, because it "presumes" that you are going
to be hiding nitroglycerin in the basement, and a new
"anti-terrorist bill" drafted by the Federal Reserve
authorizes the bank to make this presumption without
disclosing it to you at all.  I don't care if the "vehicle"
registration is a penny;  a fraud is a fraud, and once
committed, it vitiates EVERYTHING it touches.  Now,
add up the consequences of this fraud across each
and every private self-propelled conveyance now
on the highway;  the damages are astronomical
when you do the numbers.  But, I still contend,
a penny of fraud is still a fraud.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan