Time: Sun Oct 27 14:28:08 1996
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 11:58:04 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: LLAW: membership application

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>Monday, 28Oct96 @ 11:23 Hours CST
>
>TO: Dapowersdatbe     <-----  yuk yuk!!
>From: Dale Robertson
>Subject: Application of John Freeman
>
>As indicated in his letter, the activism and reading list alone is
>enough to more than qualify John Freeman for membership in this august
>body. Let his membership and discourse proceed! I will "third" the
>motion and application of John Freeman for membership.
>
>Anyone with a reading list like that when combined with such
>propensities to litigate ought to be hunted down, conscripted and then
>condemed to his keyboard so as to share with us all the beneficience of
>his experience and insight.

Excellent hazing proposal!
I dictate adoption forthwith.
Bring forth the golden handcuffs,
and make room for the puppy too.  :)

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 Besides all that he is a fellow
>pentagenarian and accordingly must be a good guy!

50-ish, yes?
I am a quadragenarian then, no?

> [...]
>>
>>I have been retaining your works and postings in Snetnews on FidoNet
>for
>>some time.  I have studied the Holy Bible in depth and most, if not all
>>the works of "Mitch Modeleski [sic]," Bill Medina, William Cooper,
>>Andrew Melechinsky, Roger Voss, Kirby Farris, Red Beckman, W. Cleon
>Skousen, George Mercier, Gary Allen, Allen Stang, Antony C. Sutton, John
>A.
>>Stormer, George Gordon, etcetera, etcetera.  Additionally, I have
>>studied the Magna Charta, the Declaration of Independence, United
>States
>>Constitution for the united States of America, etcetera, etcetera, and
>many
>thousands of West's and others' case reports, both the Supereme Court,
>>and the inferior courts, American Juris Prudence, Corpus Juris
>Secundum,
>>as well as the nine thousand plus (9,000+) pages of an "Administrative
>>Code In Equity," better known as the Internal Revenue Code, among many
>others.  Albeit, I know only a small portion of any of it.  I would like
>know a great deal more about it all.  I have been vigorously involved in
>assisting to safeguard our Great Republic from the almost certain
>>destruction ahead, for more than twenty years.
>>
>>I am fifty years of age, and live on the land, which is commonly known
>as
>>Craven County, the North Carolina Republic, united States of America.
>>am well known at the Craven County Courthouse, as well as the City Hall
>>of New Bern,  North Carolina Republic.  I was declared a political
>>threat by a Superior Court judge, here in Craven County.  I was
>>instrumental in helping to make that judge an ex-judge.  Most attorneys
>>in the local area, demonstrate a great disdain for me, which has
>>gratified me immensely.  Some attorneys seem pleased that I have given
>>some judges such a hard way to go.  I consistently score, but do not
>>always win.  When they win, it is _PERPETUALLY_ a Pyrrhic victory for
>>them.  I don't claim to know what I'm doing, but I hit them with
>volumes
>>of goodies.  I haven't had the pleasure of an encounter with them in
>over
>>two years.  If, you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
>>
>>I have in the past, enjoyed the camaraderie of some very fine animals.
>>don't claim to own one of Jehovah's creatures.  Next weekend, a
>neighbor
>>is planning to grant me, permanent guardianship of a male puppy, which
>>was born about six or seven weeks ago.  I am looking forward to
>>assisting him as he flourishes, and building a long and lasting
>friendship
>with him.
>
>>Unfeigned,
>>
>>/s/ John Freeman <autarchic@juno.com>
>>Free Men Do Not Plead, They Assert, Claim, Expect, Demand, and Command!

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan