Time: Sun Oct 27 20:15:08 1996
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 19:58:31 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: US Code gopher site

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing

>For those interested, this site contains the US Code. It's quite a valuable
>legal resource.
>
>gopher://hamilton1.house.gov:70/11d%3A/uscode
>

>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@alterzone.com
>->  Posted by: EBRyans <ebryan19@fellini.syr.vcomm.net>

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan