Time: Thu Oct 31 18:32:54 1996
	(5.65+UW96.04/UW-NDC Revision: 2.33 ) id AA07551;
	Thu, 31 Oct 96 17:31:44 -0800
	(5.65+UW96.08/UW-NDC Revision: 2.33 ) id AA18306;
	Thu, 31 Oct 96 17:31:37 -0800
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:31:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: "College Republican Club Discussion" <ncrepub@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Harvard conservative harrassed.

Printed lies are subject to libel laws;
it falls under defamation with intent
to injure.  Let a jury decide the matter.
That's what juries are for.

>I am sorry to hear that you were harassed.  I am also harassed because I am a
>conservative Republican.  What you should do is write to the local newspapers
>and to the dean of students at Harvard.  This should get the school to take
>some action.
>Please write me back, I am interested to hear what happens.  Not much goes on
>here at an all girl school in Vermont.  GOOD LUCK!

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan