Time: Sat Nov 09 11:11:40 1996
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 1996 11:05:45 -0800
To: PGT Beauregard <fran@lkdllink.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: TWA 800

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
Let's see, Randy Weaver and family,
how many dead, including children?

Branch Dividians,
how many dead, including children?

OKC federal building,
how many dead, including children?

Now, TWA 800,
how many dead, including children?

To top that, the feds will need
to nuke a large grammar school,
or a crowded football stadium.

I can't wait.

This Holiday season should be
quite "spectacular," don't you think?

Film at 11.

>Why are the feds so concerned about rumors? The fact is they are in a huge
>coverup (again) and are being cuaght. Now mainstream press types are
>catching on. The more the truth comes out the more the feds scream about
>"rumors". However, I do not believe it was an accidental shootdown. The fact
>is 2 former Klinton troopers were on that plane. They knew too much. Just
>like Ron Brown. Letys look at the evidence so far. Not one scintilla of
>evidence showing mechanical failure. Yet they will announce soon that will
>be the conclusion. Traces of bomb material found on some pieces. 100s of eye
>witnesses in cluding active duty military saying they saw a missile collide
>wit hthe 747. They keep saying a spark set off the jet fuel. No one has said
>that jet fuel is like deisel fuel. It does not ignite so easily. Jet fuel
>creates no fumes like gasoline. It is the fumes that ignite, not the fuel
>itself. It would have to be a major ignition source (like a missile) to
>ignite jet fuel. Please distribute far and wide. Including
>misc.activism.militia. I do not have news group capabilities.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan