Time: Tue Nov 26 21:08:19 1996
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:05:16 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Plea in Abatement for Misnomer

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
By way of collateral logic, a Plea in Abatement
was recognized in U.S. v. Griffith as the proper
pleading to challenge the legality of a federal
grand jury.  Thus, if the ground is different
(i.e. misnomer), it would seem only logical
to utilize a Plea in Abatement on this other
ground, all the while you are still abating the
grand jury's action(s).  See "Abatement" in
Words and Phrases.

Comments, please.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

P.S.  I checked with Dr. Spock, and he too feels
that this is only logical.  Of course, he has not
yet learned the intricacies of federal statutory
duplicities, of which there are many.  1001,HLT
Pobot out 10-4

>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
><snip>
>
>There is a second level of this to be issued soon by me on this subject as
>I get it documented through the "old books".  I do tend not to believe the
>present books looking back into the past as to what was used or whatever.
>
>Misnomer, abatement, etc was used with success in the 1800's per what I
>have been able to absorb from the Bouvier's 1843 and other sources.  There
>is lot to this area that needs to be brought forward for discussion.  I
>have a couple of days of "work" as the the bank and other folks are trying
>to take me down and I need to attend to issues.
>
>This is a very important issue in the legal (constructive) fraud that is
>like a disease upon the people.
>
>One word I have to research is "rerum natura" that keeps appearing in the
>"name issue" in the older books.  I don't know what it means yet?
>
>Other areas that have to researched in the name issue is Abatement,
>Contracts, Parties to Contracts, Parties to Actions - and more - this is
>right from the Bouvier's 1843.
>
>We keep learning and my first initial thrust in this is that we have no
>middle names, which is really surprised to find.
>
>Full name or real name is not defined, therefore it can not exist in law.
>I found the "legal name" in Black's 6th very interesting as to the "middle
>name" issue and initial.
>
>Why did they create the middle name in 1890's?  Why did the fringe flag
>showup in the 1890's?  Why was title insurance coming on board in that
>window of time?   We had just changed from unalienable rights to civil
>rights and I'll bet it was to help the "natural person" operate with the
>Constitution of the United States in the "real world".  On and On the
>"legal fraud" was created.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Later.
>
>The best
>
>Ralph Kermit, Winterrowd
>citizen of the United States nunc pro tunc
>Citizen of the State of Kansas (equal footing with the original States)
>domiciled in the Territory of Alaska
>Born of natural born parents of the Posterity
>Sovereign State in Fact
>
>If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
>than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
>your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
>your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget ye were our
>countrymen.
>                Samuel Adams
>
>Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains
>and slavery?  Forbid it, Almighty God!  I know not what course others may
>take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.
>        Patrick Henry:  Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23,1775

> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan