Time: Wed Nov 27 17:37:57 1996
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:35:31 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Patrick Lear, applicant

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
Since the only "Lear" I know at
present is the designer of the
famous corporate jet by the same
name, I must inform Mr. Patrick
Lear that I am the self-appointed
Liberty Law Hazing Commissioner who
always asks impossible questions
of new applicants before voting
on their admission.  So, Patrick,
when was the last time you got
a General Protection Fault from
Bill Gates and company?

Please answer truthfully!

Your answer will qualify for the
class of FAT32 petitioners who are
wailing at the walls of MSDOSLAND,
to no avail, evidently.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Jet Pilot Wannabe

At 12:15 PM 11/27/96 U, you wrote:
>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>I will second the nomination and ask that the list consider Patrick Lear also
>to be added to the list...as he has contributed to the list through me in the
>past.
>
>I would like to recommend him for membership, as he is extremely knowledgable
>in the area of Law of Nature, Law of Nations, Money and Banking and
>Constitutional  Law.  He would be a great addition to the list.
>
>Thank you for your consideration..
>John Edward
>------------------------------
>Date: 11/27/96 10:59 AM
>To: John Burr
>From: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org

>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>

>I would like to nominate David Dodge (romans@gate.net)
>for membership on our list. He is one of the foremost
>authorities on the missing 13th Amendment, IMHO.
>
>(What is the URL for the CIA page?)
>
>Lyle Charles Iver, Myhr Jr.

>Lyle, et alii:
>
>I would be privileged to join in discussion.  There are several areas in
>which some clarification, especially as regards the Titles of Nobility
>amendment and the nexus between the United States and other countries.
>TON was not a provision to keep or kick lawyers out-of government.  It
>was, however the vehicle to keep foreign agents from holding seats of
>public trust whereby the war against indigenous people would continue, as
>it has, because the government of the United States has been infiltrated
>by foreign agents, many of them masked as attorneys, since its inception.
>
>If you haven't done so, check-out the C.I.A.'s web site for the history of
>intelligence operations at the time of the American Revolution.
>
>Anyway, let's go exploring.
>
>/David

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan