Time: Wed Nov 27 18:09:37 1996
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:56:13 -0800
To: Fisher <nfisher@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: UN BAN ON VITAMINS

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
DEA now acknowledges that its attacks
on health food stores are "in rem" actions
subject to the Supplemental Rules for
Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims.
See Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,
Rule 9(h).

>Are we now going to have to start hoarding the mentioned herbs, minerals
>vitamins, etc.--Is this for real or someone's way to induce favorable
>sales on these items.   How can we research his more diligently, so as
>to be able to start precautionary actions????
>
>Nancy
>

>On Wed, 27 Nov 1996 beazur@skyenet.net wrote:
>

>> >From: "Steve Wingate" <stevew@world.std.com>
>> >Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:11:56 -0800
>>
>> >Although written by a prominent Canadian M.D., the
>> >
>> >article below, one of the BEST we have read on the
>> >
>> >topic, was distributed by a U.S. group seeking to stop
>> >
>> >the CODEX in the U.S. The CODEX affects the U.S., Canada,
>> >
>> >and all member nations of the U.N. We URGE you to read
>> >
>> >it and decide if maybe, just maybe, it's finally time
>> >
>> >for you to use the democractic process TODAY to
>> >
>> >preserve the future of you and your family TOMORROW.
>> >

>> > ------> BY  Zoltan P. Rona, M.D., M.Sc.

>> >too

>> >Codex

>> >be

>> >major

>> >by

>> >second

>> >of

>> >Nations/World

>> >little

>> >health

>> >the

>> >"allowed"

>> >the

>> >natural

>> >at

>> >in

>> >delegation

>> >This

>> >Nazi

>> >the

>> >company

>> >the

>> >consumer

>> >etc.).

>> >sell

>> >Tariffs

>> >This

>> >not

>> >World

>> >Codex

>> >past

>> >in

>> >uncanny.

>> >overwhelming

>> >now

>> >the

>> >drug

>> >is

>> >Shering-Plough,

>> >The

>> >medicines

>> >three

>> >their

>> >the

>> >the

>> >In

>> >"expert

>> >prevent

>> >below).

>> >than

>> >denying

>> >two

>> >public

>> >voting

>> >the

> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan