Time: Thu Nov 28 07:28:26 1996
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:23:55 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: LLAW: U.S. v. Troesche

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing

>LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
>Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>
>I was gone for while and many posts on rights vs privileges.  Interesting.
>
>I still have rights that are secured by the Constitution.  The Constitution
>did not "create" rights.  Some of the Privileges are such as the
>legislators security to and from the State capitol, etc.
>

>Bouvier 1843 says rights and this is absolute!  Is there a absolute=
 privilege?

No, but there is an absolute Privilege.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

> [...]
>contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal
>benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and
>property as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall he subject to like
>punishment, pains, penalties taxes, licenses, and exaction of every kind,
>and to no other. [See =A7 858]
>
>SEC. 1978. All citizens of the United States, shall have the same right, in
>every State and Territory, as is enjoyed by white citizens thereof to
>inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal
>property. [why is there no "own" property?]
>
>Then as to the proof that we are under occupation, I will include part of
>the Cizizenship of 1873 section 1999.  And for the folks that like the USC,
>see USC 8 Sec 1481 in notes.
>
>SEC. 1999. Whereas the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent
>right of all people,indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life,
>liberty and the pursuit of happiness; andwhereas in the recognition of this
>principle this government has freely received emigrants [notice not
>immigrants] from all nations, and invested them with the rights of
>citizenship; [here is treasonous part] and whereas it is claimed that such
>American citizens, with their descendants [Posterity] are subject of
>foreign states, owing allegiance to the governments thereof; whereas it is
>necessary to the maintenance of public peace that this claim of foreign
>allegiance should be promptly [here is the citizen of the US as a
>standalone enitity] and finally disavowed Therefore any declaration,
>instruction. opinion order, or decision of any officer of the United States
>which denies. restricts, impairs, or questions the right of expatriation,
>is declared inconsistent with the fundamental principles of the Republic.
>[How dare they use Republic here!!!!]
>
>Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
>
>The Republic is hanging by a thread and I hope we can save her!
>
>the best
>

>Ralph Kermit, Winterrowd
>citizen of the United States nunc pro tunc
>Citizen of the State of Kansas (equal footing with the original States)
>domiciled in the Territory of Alaska
>Born of natural born parents of the Posterity
>Sovereign State in Fact
>
>If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
>than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
>your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
>your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget ye were our
>countrymen.
>                Samuel Adams
>
>Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains
>and slavery?  Forbid it, Almighty God!  I know not what course others may
>take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.
>        Patrick Henry:  Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23,1775

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com     =20
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D