Time: Thu Nov 28 07:28:30 1996
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 07:26:18 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: New Member

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
>> I would like to nominate David Dodge (romans@gate.net)
>> for membership on our list. He is one of the foremost
>> authorities on the missing 13th Amendment, IMHO.
>
>> (What is the URL for the CIA page?)
>
>> Lyle Charles Iver, Myhr Jr.

>> Lyle, et alii:
>
>> I would be privileged to join in discussion.  There are several areas in
>> which some clarification, especially as regards the Titles of Nobility
>> amendment and the nexus between the United States and other countries.
>> TON was not a provision to keep or kick lawyers out-of government.  It
>> was, however the vehicle to keep foreign agents from holding seats of
>> public trust whereby the war against indigenous people would continue, as
>> it has, because the government of the United States has been infiltrated
>> by foreign agents, many of them masked as attorneys, since its inception.
>
>> If you haven't done so, check-out the C.I.A.'s web site for the history of
>> intelligence operations at the time of the American Revolution.
>
>> Anyway, let's go exploring.
>
>> /David
>
>In that I am following the thread on the thirteenth amendment
>with interest; and, in that I also respect the Humble Opinion
>of Lyle Charles Iver, Myhr Jr, even though I may disagree
>with him on certain issues, I would stand with him at this
>time in relation to bringing David Dodge aboard.
>
>William Gordon of the Clan McKay

Me too!

Crank up the hazing procedures.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Quiz:  If thirteen is fourteen,
and fourteen isn't, then what
do we do with the history books?

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan