Time: Thu Nov 28 08:05:53 1996
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 08:03:31 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: New Member

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
<snipped bad cranberries here>

>>> I will second the nomination and ask that the list consider Patrick Lear
>> also
>>> to be added to the list...as he has contributed to the list through me in
>> the
>>> past.
>
>>> I would like to recommend him for membership, as he is extremely
>> knowledgable
>>> in the area of Law of Nature, Law of Nations, Money and Banking and
>>> Constitutional  Law.  He would be a great addition to the list.
>
>>> Thank you for your consideration..
>>> John Edward
>
>> Plaese consider me among those who wholeheartedly second
>> the nomination of Patrick Lear to the list.
>
>> (Sorry for my tardiness in speaking up. I was baking pies.)
>
>> Marcia A.
>
>I also am interested in that which Patrick Lear has to say.  Oh yea, um,
>Marcia, seeing as you brought it up, did you bake enough pie for all of us?
>:)
>
>William Gordon of the family Kay
>
>I am not personally interested in chasing particular portions of the beast
>we call government around, nor am I into any of the "conspiracy problems"
>which seem to plague the "patriot" community.  It is my understanding that
>people go off tilting at windmills thus wasting valuable time, energy, and
>resources which could and should be directed toward discovering the source
>of those windmills.

Yes, I have discovered the source
of those nasty windmills:

Armstrong pumpkin pie a la mode!

YEA TEAM!!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>My interest lies solely in the understanding of the workings of the
>'defacto' government and how to extricate oneself from its assumed venue.

Do you really expect us to believe
that you have no interest in freshly
baked apple pie either?  See Ninth
Amendment.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan