Time: Wed Dec 11 20:05:54 1996
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:45:46 -0800
To: libertylaw@www.ultimate.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: LLAW: Bill of Particulars

LIBERTY LAW - CROSS THE BAR & MAKE YOUR PLEA - FIRST VIRTUAL COURT, USA
Presiding JOP: Tom Clark, Constable: Robert Happy, Clerk: Kerry Rushing
 According to my studies, under Cal Penal Code #164#1041, an
>ISSUE OF FACT arises on the entry of any plea other than gulty or nolo
>contendre. [therefore bypassing the issue of character, Law, and jurisdiction]
>See People v. Stewart, (1969) 1 Cal. App. 3d 339, 343.

Doesn't this "bypassing the issue of jurisdiction"
flatly contradict all the case law which states
that subject matter jurisdiction can be raised
AT ANY TIME?

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan