Time: Mon Jan 13 07:58:36 1997
          by primenet.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with ESMTP
	  id HAA15350 for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:21:41 -0700 (MST)
          by primenet.com (8.8.4/8.8.4) with SMTP
	  id GAA12816 for <roc@xmission.com>; Mon, 13 Jan 1997 06:59:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:12:17 -0800
To: roc@xmission.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: "The Freeman Tentacle"

Paul Mitchell appends clarification:

At 05:24 PM 1/12/97 PST, you wrote:
>On Jan 12, Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>
>>Dear America,
>>
>>There you have it!
>>
>>Three little words,
>>and two double
>>quotation marks.
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>
>I wouldn't touch that with someone _elses_ ten foot tentacle!  :-)
>
>--
>An _EFFECTIVE_  | Insured  | If Guns are     | Let he who hath no  | Keep
>weapon in every | by COLT; | outlawed, only  | weapon sell his     | Your
>hand = Freedom  |   DIAL   | RIGHT WINGERS   | garment and buy a   | Powder
>on every side!  | 1911-A1. | will have Guns. | sword. Jesus Christ | Dry.

Dear Friends,

Please excuse the strange appearances
on this message.  I was in the middle
of upgrading my system software, and
I was testing two different machines,
when this all-important newspaper
article came across from Harvey Wysong.

Rather than to share my thoughts too widely,
I want you to consider my comments here
very carefully, and then to respond
as soon as you can.

The tax and monetary system is so important
to the feds, they will do almost anything
to keep it afloat, even though it is under
very heavy, probably fatal attack right now,
in People v. United States, and in other cases.

I have my reasons for believing that Randy
Parsons in the Freedom Center is deep cover.
It may also be that Leroy Schweitzer is
very deep cover as well.  I am almost certain
that Elizabeth Broderick is a federal
informant;  we have an admission to that
effect from a man who has me under surveillance.

Now, if you will read the following article
very carefully, you will find that there
is in place a DOJ task force to track down
all the warrants that Schweitzer issued.
That has been one of the key elements to
my hypothesis all along:  use warrants to
infiltrate the freedom movement.

Now, I was very hot on the trial up there in
Billings, and I was evidently TOO close to
busting the entire scam.  This became evident
to me as I shared with Randy my beliefs
about Broderick, and my experiences with
her and her associates.  Those were not
Patriots who flocked around her; those were
low-level operatives who got scared when
I came on the scene.  Broderick probably
brought me in to test their security;  it broke
fairly fast, under the kinds of scrutiny which
I brought to her cases (2 civil and 1 criminal).

Now, factor in our recent finding that the
"queen pin" in Los Angeles is one Nora Manella,
who is not a U.S. Attorney, on written admission
by certain DOJ officials.  Broderick is a federal informant,
on open admission by a "Libertarian" activist who
is now tailing me all over Arizona, and the Internet.

Now, take a look at this from an entirely different
angle.  I am one of only a few people in this
country who has gotten very deeply into both
Broderick's and Schweitzer's cases.  In both
instances, I was ushered out, politely in
the latter case, abruptly in the former case;
don't forget the tampered brakes, and the
gutted legal office I had built, and the
$10,000 in legal fees the Freedom Center
has refused to pay, and the material evidence
now stuck up there (the Zolton letter, for
example).

A long time ago I had this vision that FRN's
would become like an AIDS virus.  I had no
idea how relevant that idea would some day
become.  The warrants which Schweitzer and
Broderick (and Crawford) were issuing were
marked bills;  with the proper coordination
among the nation's banks, all of that commercial
paper would connect federal prosecutors with
the "enemy," namely, Americans who were aware
of the banking and taxing fraud, and who were
gutsy enough to try clearing a warrant through
that very same banking system, come what may.

Is it any wonder that I would be systematically
stiffed of ALL my legal fees for the past year,
during which time I spent many hours working
these (and related) cases?  Don't forget,
by law, my pleadings MUST be served on the
Attorney General and on the Solicitor General,
because I ALWAYS find one or more federal
statutes which are obviously unconstitutional,
e.g. the blanket FOIA exemption for the judiciary
(as a case in point;  there are many others, like
the oxymoron "illegal tax protester").

Now, when I break Crawford one morning, by telling
him that I intend to testify against Broderick,
he had two choices:  flow with the discovery, or
blow up for being fingered.  He chose the latter.
Now, quite by "coincidence," he has been "extradited"
to Oregon, or Washington state, or who knows where.
I believe he is debriefing DOJ about what I actually
do know, and what my plans are.  Crawford had no
idea I would land the Ray Looker case, where the
defendant has chosen to implement the plan completely,
with very effective and amazing results.  The attorneys
on both sides are buried in paperwork, and the courts
are running scared, because every government employee
who touches Ray's case knows s/he has already become
a RICO defendant, in a court of competent jurisdiction
-- the District Court of the United States.

What do you know?

Now, by attacking the Jury Selection and Service Act
broadside, we will bury the government's last ditch
in the ground war:  they will no longer be able to
tamper with juries and get wired verdicts.  Their
ground troops are standing naked in the sun, with
nowhere to hide, no bullets, and no weapons, except
to villify the enemy.  Notice how people who post
all kinds of garbage about rapes, murders, mental
sickness, disease, and death, are allowed to post
freely.  But, Paul Mitchell comes along, without so
much as a single four-letter word, and he is getting
villified as if he had hacked his entire neighborhood
into a million pieces with a machete, and then drank
their blood after mixing it with celery and carrots
in his blender.

Don't forget the tobasco sauce.

If you don't see the pattern by now, I really do NOT
know how I will ever be able to explain the whole
thing to you.  You must have special ears to hear
"The Overtone" (a title for a book I want to write
some day).  The "overtone" is the extra sound which
two slightly discordant tones will create in the air --
a third oscillation which is the product of the first
two.  It is really there, but it is being "synthesized"
by the other two.

So, here's the Modus Operandi:  offer "expert" classes
on the tax and monetary system.  A "bonus" of class
attendance is the knowledge to issue warrants, or to
buy them from the experts.  Those warrants clear
the banking system, initially, giving them the
appearance of integrity.  The bank officials are
on notice to forward them to the FBI, who in turn
bring them directly to key prosecutors, like --
you guessed it -- Nora Manella, sitting in one of
the driving positions, high atop the federal building
in downtown Los Angeles, one of the largest cities
in the world.  Upon landing there, those warrants
have attached to them all kinds of "assets," like
banks, bank accounts, credit card accounts, home
loans, and so on, and so on.  If you are Nora Manella,
you now have your choice of turkeys to shoot, and eat.
They are more like sitting ducks, actually;  and your
deep cover agents, like Broderick, Parsons, and
Schweitzer (maybe?) know that there is a pot of
gold awaiting them at the end of the rainbow,
if they will just go along with the program for
a few more months.

"Paul, we'll have to pay you by selling some
(live)stock."  That became their "stock" answer.

Simple, really.

Shall I forward this memo to Kenneth Starr?

Or, shall we have some fun on the Internet with
all of this stuff first, before those indictments
"drop" out of the sky, like the bowling ball we
all released from the center of our favorite
bridge?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

> [...]
>Bank officials refused to accept the deposit and the mayor was later ousted
>in a recall vote. The case was referred to federal prosecutors.
>
>   Last year, a Kansas couple were indicted in Oklahoma after trying to pay
>off a $60,000 mortgage with a bogus money order for $180,000 that was
>signed by Mr. Schweitzer. Karen and Bill Hanzlicek are set to go on trial
>Jan. 21 on conspiracy and bank and mail fraud charges.
>
>   Mrs. Hanzlicek was ordered held without bail last month after she told
>reporters that "there would be some dead people" if law officers attempted
>to arrest her.
>
>   There are many other examples.
>
>   In Montana, Mr. Schweitzer and 23 other people associated with the
>Freemen are expected to go to trial in March, said Ms. Matteucci.
>
>   Since their arrest last year, most have refused to work with their
>court-appointed attorneys and have disrupted pre-trial hearings.
>
>   They also have refused to allow themselves to be fingerprinted - though
>the judge recently approved a request that federal marshals be allowed to
>use "reasonable force" to obtain the prints.
>
>   "I'm still trying to figure out what reasonable force is," Ms. Matteucci
>said. "But we will get the fingerprints."
>
>   Joe Roy, the head of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Klanwatch unit
>that monitors extremist groups, said prosecutors are right to target the
>Freemen disciples.
>
>   "The big thing is that a lot of these guys are potentially dangerous,"
>Mr. Roy said. "They are at war with the United States, and the government
>is starting to take them seriously."
>
>   The associate director of the Anti-Defamation League's Washington
>office, Michael Lieberman, urged the Justice Department to establish a task
>force to concentrate on Freemen activities - similar to one set up in the
>1980s to target the then-growing skinhead movement.
>
>   "It's certainly an effective deterrent," Mr. Lieberman said.
>
>   Mr. Russell of the Justice Department agreed that the threat of Freemen
>and their fake financial instruments was real.
>
>   "There is a Freemen tentacle throughout the country," he said.
>
>   Copyright 1997 The Dallas Morning News

>This post is forwarded from Kevin O'Connell.
>

>      ****************************************************
>             TRIAL BY JURY PROTECTS ALL FREEDOMS
>      ****************************************************
>      "Decency, security and liberty alike demand that government
>      officials shall be subjected to the same rules of conduct that
>      are commands to the citizen. In a government of laws,
>      existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to
>      observe the law scrupulously."
>       --Justice Louis D. Brandeis, dissenting,
>      Olmstead et al. v. United States, 277 U.S. 438, 485 (1928)
>      ****************************************************
>      Harvey Wysong
>      National Spokesman, Fully Informed Jury Association
>      701 Longleaf Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30342, U.S.A.

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.:  pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan