Time: Tue Feb 04 21:38:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA26640;
	Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:00:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 21:37:10 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Distance Learning at "Cyber U"

New on the Net:

           Cyber U

It's more modem than mortarboard,
but it may be the easiest way to earn
a college degree.  Check out these on-line
resources to learn more about the Internet's
latest craze -- "distance learning":

http://www.caso.com/iu.html

The Internet University is a good starting
point.  It provides a comprehensive index of
on-line courses and the colleges that offer them.

http://cnuonline.cnu.edu/

The Christopher Newport University Online
offers various degrees and core studies,
including criminal justice and legal studies.    <--- !
Students may register for a maximum of
18 credits (on-line and classroom) in the
seven-and-a-half or 15-week terms.

http://www.uophx.edu/online/

The University of Phoenix on-line degree program
targets working adults and offers degrees in
business, management, and technology.  Students
must dial in and participate five days each week.

http://hka.online.edu/newpages/

Ease of use should be the motto for the
University of Paisley's OnLine Education program.
The school provides all on-line students with a PC
(desktop or notebook), modem, printer and pre-loaded
software.  Tutors are available in person and via
the on-line forum.

WINMAG On-Line Locations:

America Online:
(Keyword: WinMag)

CompuServe
(GO:WINMAG)

WWW
(http://www.winmag.com)

[from: Windows Magazine, February 1997, www.winmag.com ]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan