Time: Wed Feb 05 08:30:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA11810;
	Wed, 5 Feb 1997 07:49:02 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 08:26:59 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Militia Satire by Nick -- age 12

This is hilarious --

out of the mouths of babes ....

Enjoy!  (That's an ORDER.)

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:08:39 -0500
>To: hwysong@mindspring.com
>From: Harvey Wysong <hwysong@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Militia Satire by Nick -- age 12
>
>MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS
>
>Dear M R,
>        In a recent edition of Reader's Digest, there appeared a satire on
>the militias. As you might imagine, the militias were held up to ridicule.
>My friend Nick, age 12, thought they had missed some wonderful
>opportunities for humor. Here are some of his rejoinders -- uncut, unedited.
>        I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
>
>-- Harvey
>
>P.s., He's homeschooled. Always has been.
>                ==========================================
>
>HOW TO TELL IF YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE MILITIA MEMBERS
>
>There's a delivery truck across the street that hasn't moved in 3 days,
>and it has strange looking antennas sticking out of the top.
>
>There hasn't been a burglary or mugging in your neighborhood in the past
>year.
>
>You are occasionally awakened by nice people in black ski masks doing a
>"dynamic entry" on the house next door.
>
>The church parking lot is always full on Sundays.
>
>One of your next door neighbors is always following the other one around
>at a short distance.
>
>A kid picked randomnly out of a crowd on Saturday can recite Shakespeare
>or the Bible.
>
>You keep seeing that same white car driving past your house about
>every 30 minutes.
>
>In the (small) public school maintained in your neighborhood, the kids
>raise their hand to correct the teacher more than 5 times a day.
>
>Your kid's treehouse has a bookshelf in it.
>
>      ****************************************************
>             TRIAL BY JURY PROTECTS ALL FREEDOMS
>      ****************************************************
>      "A great flame follows a little spark."
>       -- Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy, Paradiso, Canto I, line 34
>      ****************************************************
>      Harvey Wysong
>      National Spokesman, Fully Informed Jury Association
>      701 Longleaf Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30342, U.S.A.
>      hwysong@mindspring.com        (404) 266-0930

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan