Time: Wed Feb 05 11:41:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA02020;
	Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:48:34 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 11:41:25 -0800
To: terra-libra@labyrinth.net.au
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: legal responses to the IRS

Dear Jamie et al.:

In People v. United States, in which
I am the Relator (ex rel.), we are now
preparing template files for an
Intervention of Right by any and
all Americans who are ready, willing,
and able.  To obtain these files,
we request that you first enroll in
the Supreme Law School.  This will
expedite the delivery of legal documents
to you, via email.

Please let me know if you want more
information about the Supreme Law School,
and the Intervention of Right, using
Rule 24(a) of the Federal Rules of
Civil Procedure ("FRCP").

>Hello from Texas:
>
>I've been watching with interest the discussions concerning the lack of
>valid authorization in the federal register which would have created the
>Internal Revenue Service.  It's quite funny in a sadistic sort of way
>how ignorance of the facts leads to slavery.
>
>I've been personally studying the unconstitutional status of our federal
>income tax for over two years now and can without apology state that I
>believe the IRS to be engaged in the largest extortion racket known to
>man since the dawn of history.  However, I must quickly add that without
>the proper means to defend oneself against this monstrosity masquerading
>as a federally sanctioned agency of our government by and for the
>people, I believe it to be an act of financial suicide to actually act
>on the knowledge that "income" is not defined in the Internal Revenue
>Code as acknowledged by federal district court in 1976. Ballard v United
>States 535 Fed Rep 2d 400, 404.
>
>The fact also remains that the U.S. Supreme Court defined income to be
>outside the boundaries of compensation for labor, which is what you and
>I earn in equal exchange for our hard labor and toil when we contract
>out to our employer within the private sector of the economy.
>
>"...it becomes essential to distinguish between what is and what is not
>"income," according to truth and substance, without regard to form.
>Congress cannot, by any definition it may adopt, conclude the matter,
>wince it cannot by lesgislation, alter the Constitution, from which it
>derives its power to legislate, and within whose limitations alone, that
>power can be exercised..."  Eisner v Macomber 252 US 189
>

>Now, the rub comes because we as sovereign citizens of these United
>States have allowed the IRS to act unconstitutionally these many years,
>which has served to educate the American public, although without
>veracity, that we're actually liable for the federal income tax.  This
>"education" has been so effective as to have convinced most judges that
>this is the case also.
>
>So my point would be that there does not seem to be much recourse in the
>very Article III courts which should exist to be our defense in
>questions of a Constitutional nature.  Furthermore, there aren't many
>lawyers who will even consider representing someone who challenges the
>IRS on these terms due to the stigmatization arising from that miscreant
>misnomer "tax protestor."
>
>Additionally,  the IRS promises to dish out such wrath in the form of
>100% penalties, 18% interest rates on past due taxes, liens and levies
>on wages that it seems discouragingly impossible to challenge them and
>financially expedient to pay the usurptive extortion in exchange for the
>"freedom" to continue pursuing our God given right to labor and support
>ourselves.
>
>So, it seems to me that there exists a vacuum which deserves filling in
> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan