Time: Wed Feb 05 20:25:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA25037;
	Wed, 5 Feb 1997 15:39:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 19:57:38 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Intervention of Right

Dear Clients,

We finally obtained the return of disk
files which I was developing in Billings,
Montana state, while I was there on contract
to assist the Montana Freemen.  The files
I now want to share with you are first drafts
of the following:

  1.  FOIA request for specific regulations
      (which we know do not exist)

  2.  FOIA appeal for same regulations
      (when federal government falls silent)

  3.  Application for Intervention of Right
      (when FOIA appeal is ignored)

  4.  Instructions for implementing points
      1 thru 3 above.

I would like very soon to announce this
set of files, and make them available to
serious Americans who want to intervene
in People v. United States.  We want to
utilize these files for several reasons,
including the promotion of the Supreme
Law School, fund raising for the Habeas
Project for Political Prisoners, and direct
political action by exploiting the Petition
Clause in the U.S. Constitution.

I want to be the gate keeper for all applications
for intervention, to make sure that applicants
are utilizing proper and well written legal
arguments.  The service I will provide will
cost the applicants a service fee, on top
of tuition in the Supreme Law School.  See
Rule 24(a) in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
for authority to intervene.

My first thought for such a fee was $100;
let me know if you think this is too high, but
only after you have had a chance to review
the documents in their present form.

I would like some client "volunteers" to
review these materials, and provide me feedback
on the clarity of the instructions, and the
steps involved.

If you do volunteer to review these materials,
I will then send you a proprietary copy of
what I presently have available on disk.

Please understand that these are just drafts,
and they are still subject to revision.  For
example, Congress defined "district court of
the United States" specifically in the Jury
Selection and Service Act (see 28 U.S.C. 1869(f)).
This finding will require a minor change to the
draft Application for Intervention of Right,
in which I argued (wrongly) that there is no
policy for jury selection in the USDC.  That
was before I saw 1869(f).

I hope to hear from several volunteers as soon
as possible.  And ... many thanks, as always!!

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan