Time: Wed Feb 05 18:14:51 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA11260
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:17:09 -0700 (MST)
  by smtp.clever.net with SMTP; 6 Feb 1997 00:17:14 -0000
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 21:58:08 -0800
To: GovtAware-L@citadel.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: And we thought it was bad

Where can I buy barbecued Jabberwock?
Does anybody know?

>> >  Perhaps we could get the US congress tied up on such issues, so they
>> >  don't have time to make more laws to weigh down on the rest of us?
>> >
>> >  Sorry, bad joke, but I couldn't resist.
>> >
>> >  trapper
>>
>> Agreed. I think the two most important crises facing our nation are whether
>> chili should contain beans and whether REAL barbeque is pork or beef.
>> Congress should focus its full attention for the next decade or so on these
>> crises that threaten to divide our nation.
>>
>> JD
>
>Please refrain from involving  Congress in my chili and barbeque. Beans and
>beef - case closed. ;-)
>                          Gary L. Tyler
>                       (gtyler@castles.com)
>                 (http://vader.castles.com/gtyler/)
>
>Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
>All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome rath outgrabe.
>And hast thou slain the Jabberwock, my son?
>                               Lewis Carrol

>Want to implement Audio Infomercial Marketing for your business? We handle
>everything from market need analysis, script writing, editing, voice talent,
>music, graphics, covers, production, duplication and support. Ideal for
>attorneys, consultants, accountants, and other professionals who want to
>"Master The Art of Networking". Email for FREE details and consultation,
>email: <mailto:AIMInfo@Citadel.Net>

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan