Time: Fri Feb 07 00:30:57 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA05056;
	Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:58:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 23:43:20 -0800
To: terrahq@ix.netcom.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Brief Opposing Order to Show Cause

Tom,

OPPOSOSC.ZIP is attached in BinHex.

It is an acronym for OPPOSition to Order to Show Cause.

It contains compressed versions of the original file,
OPPOSOSC.DOC written by MS-WORD for DOS, Version 5.0B;
and
OPPOSOSC.ASC which is formatted ASCII with line breaks.

Enjoy!

>Paul,
>I'd appreciate a copy of this brief.
>Any of the three are fine with me --
>I use Eudora Pro 3.0, too.  Thanks.  -TF
>
>At 06:16 AM 2/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>>
>>If you want the brief I wrote to dismiss
>>an IRS Summons enforcement action, please
>>let me know.  I can encode in BinHex, MIME,
>>and Uuencode.
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\OPPOSOSC.zip"

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan
====================================================================From ???@??? Fri Feb 07 00:30:57 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA05056;
	Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:58:12 -0700 (MST)
It is an acronym for OPPOSition to Order to Show Cause.

It contains compressed versions of the original file,
OPPOSOSC.DOC written by MS-WORD for DOS, Version 5.0B;
and
OPPOSOSC.ASC which is formatted ASCII with line breaks.

Enjoy!

>Paul,
>I'd appreciate a copy of this brief.
>Any of the three are fine with me --
>I use Eudora Pro 3.0, too.  Thanks.  -TF
>
>At 06:16 AM 2/6/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>>
>>If you want the brief I wrote to dismiss
>>an IRS Summons enforcement action, please
>>let me know.  I can encode in BinHex, MIME,
>>and Uuencode.
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\OPPOSOSC.zip"

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA08722
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:04:34 -0700 (MST)