Time: Fri Feb 07 00:31:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA18314;
	Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:21:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 00:06:26 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Banking as a right (no SSN)

Carlos,

That day is closer than you think ...

... much closer.

>Carlos,
>
>May I have your permission to
>forward this message to others
>with whom I correspond often?

Certainly.  I can only imagine a day
when the IRS finds it impossible to
steal people's money ...

>Many thanks in advance.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>Citizen of Arizona state

<snip>

>>I have had many conversations with people who were denied a banking account
>>because they didn't have, or refused to divulge, an SSN.
>>
>>Well, there is one bank in Tucson that knows the law...  Arizona Bank had
>>NO PROBLEM with my lack of SSN.  They wanted sufficient identification to
>>prove my identity (I gave them an International Driver Qualification card,
>>and they asked for a passport to back it up).  They even asked if I'd like
>>a check guarantee card.  All with no SSN.  Plus their account terms are the
>>best you'll find; everything is free.
>>
>>I did this at the downtown branch.
>>
>>--
>>   Carlos Alvarez, Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
>>                      http://www.isdnet.com/~carlos
>>
>>When they took the 2nd amendment, I was silent because I didn't own guns.
>>When they took the 4th amendment, I was silent because I didn't deal drugs.
>>When they took the 5th amendment, I was silent because I was innocent.
>>Now they've taken the 1st amendment, and I can say nothing about it.

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan