Time: Fri Feb 07 13:10:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA14889;
	Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:41:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 13:09:28 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: NIMTIPS - The Legal Research Centre

>From: "Geoffrey Nimmo" <nextwave@one.net>
>Subject: NIMTIPS - The Legal Research Centre
>Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 11:32:59 -0500
>
>http://www.best.com/~insync/LRC
>
>The Legal Research Centre is a unique on-line service exclusively for
>lawyers, legal professionals and researchers.  Our members have access to
>some of the most important legal resources and databases available on the
>Internet today.

>gsn

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan