Time: Sun Feb 09 06:28:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA12242;
	Sun, 9 Feb 1997 06:19:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 06:23:12 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Quo Warranto (of sorts) [was Mississippi Campout Cap]

<snip>

>Mississippi Campout CAP
>
>Some points and definitions need to be made.
>
>1)  Foreign Corporation - A corporation chartered in another state.
>2)  (Incorporation) Decree
>
>To do business in the State of Mississippi a Foreign Corporation must be
>registered with the State of Mississippi.
>To be lawfully and legally a City in the State of Mississippi, an entity must
>have a DECREE on file at the Chancery Clerk’s Office in the County in which
>it incorporates, and also with the State of Mississippi.
>
>When Bill Cockrell called and asked for the assistance of the Mississippi
>Militia, I asked him some questions so I could check the situation out.  I
>told him that I was going to check him out also.  He told me the City of
>Southaven did not legally exist in Mississippi.  I studied contract law in a
>Business Law Class in College and I knew any contract entered into by this
>“City” would be null and void if it wasn’t legally incorporated. Our
>Intelligence Officer checked with the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office
>and they had no legal information that the City of Southaven existed.
>Therefore, I committed to assisting the Cockrell’s in their fight because I
>knew they were right in the major area of Contract Law.
>
>I saw the following documents while I was at the Cockrell’s home.
>1)  Notarized copy from the Chancery Clerk of DeSoto County, Mississippi
>stating Southaven did NOT have a DECREE on file.
>
>2)  The Cockrell’s had filed for discovery against the Shelby County Airport
>Authority (Memphis International Airport Owner/Manager/Controller?).  I was
>present when the answer came. The Authority admitted:  a) It wasn’t
>registered in Mississippi, b) It had entered into a contract with Southaven
>to furnish the funding for Imminent Domain proceedings against the
>Cockrell’s.
>
>Here are the problems associated with 1) and 2), a) & b).
>It is against Mississippi Law for an Unregistered Corporation to do business
>in the State. The Authority took funds from a  VOLUNTARY (49 CFR Part 24,
>a,b, & c) Federal Program and illegally purchased land in Mississippi. Some
>of these same funds were used to finance the Imminent Domain proceedings
>which breaks Federal Law because it was a voluntary program  and none of the
>funds were to be used for condemnation (Imminent Domain).
>
>Bill Cockrell thinks the Authority and Southaven have broken 30 to 50 State
>and Federal laws. I talked to several of the Cockrell’s previous neighbors
>and they all say they were coerced or intimidated into selling their homes at
>less than the felt they were worth. I suggested, since Southaven did not
>legally exist and the Authority could not legally own land in Mississippi,
>they should sue for damages and to get their property back.
>
>I received a call today from the Cockrell’s. They received a STAY of Removal
>signed by the Judge who has agreed to hear their appeal of the Eviction
> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm  is URL: http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776, Tucson, Arizona state [We win]
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan