Time: Tue Feb 11 04:22:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA16579;
	Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:31:34 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 04:11:25 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: jokes

Hi Friends,

Jokes from my friend and compatriot,
Harvey Wysong.  My favorite is the
one about the FBI ordering pizza
from a psychiatric hospital.

Do enjoy!  We need the comic relief!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:54:47 -0500
>To: hwysong@mindspring.com
>From: Harvey Wysong <hwysong@mindspring.com>
>Subject: jokes
>
>MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS
>
>Dear M R,
>	Does my heart good to hear stories where things turn out the way they
>should. Julie was kind enough to send these along.
>
>-- Harvey
>		=================================
>
>Date: Mon, 10 Feb 97 15:04:44 -0500
>From: Julie Sheppard <jrae@feist.com>
>
>FBI agents conducted a raid of a psychiatric hospital in San Diego that
>was under investigation for medical insurance fraud.  After hours of
reviewing
>thousands of medical records, the dozens of agents had worked up quite an
>appetite.  The agent in charge of the investigation called a nearby pizza
>parlor with delivery service to order a quick dinner for his colleagues.
>
>The following telophone conversation took place and was recorded by the
>FBI because they were taping all conversations in the hospital.
>
>FBI Agent:  Hello, I would like to order 19 pizzas and 67 cans of soda.
>
>Pizza Man:  And where would you like them delivered?
>
>FBI Agent:  We're over at the psychiatric hospital.
>
>Pizza Man:  The psychiatric hospital?
>
>FBI Agent:  That's right.  I'm an FBI agent.
>
>Pizza Man:  You're an FBI agent?
>
>FBI Agent:  That's correct.  Just about everybody here is.
>
>Pizza Man:  And you're at the psychiatric hospital?
>
>FBI Agent:   That's correct.  And make sure you don't go through the front
>doors.  We have them locked.  You will have to go around to the back to
>the
>service entrance to deliver the pizzas.
>
>Pizza Man:  And you say you're all FBI agents?
>
>FBI Agent:  That's right.  How soon can you have them here?
>
>Pizza Man:  And everybody at the psychiatric hospital is an FBI agent?
>
>FBI Agent:  That's right.  We've been here all day and we're starving.
>
>Pizza Man:  How are you going to pay for this?
>
>FBI Agent:  I have my check book right here.
>
>Pizza man:  And you're all FBI  agents?
>
>FBI Agent:  That's right.  Everyone here is an FBI agent.  Can you
>remember
>to bring the pizzas and soda to the service entrance in the rear?  We have
>the front doors locked.
>
>Pizza Man:  I don't think so....<CLICK>
>
>and
>
>Denver Airport:
>During the final days at Denver's old Stapleton Airport, a crowded United
>flight was canceled.  A single agent was re-booking a long line of
>inconvenienced travelers.  Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to
>the desk.  He slapped his ticket on the cunter and said, "I HAVE to be on
>this flight  and it has to be FIRST CLASS."
>
>The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir.  I'll be happy to try to help you, but
>I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work
>something out."

> [...]

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm is URL:  http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to:  c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan