Time: Wed Feb 12 22:59:35 1997
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 22:28:57 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: IRC just died

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

The original post reads "IRC" because
it refers to the "Internal Revenue Code,"
which is not the same thing as the "IRS",
not the last time I looked, at any rate  :)

Furthermore, the IRC is not the same as
Title 26 either.  One has been enacted
into law, the other has not.  See Title 1,
United States Code, for details.

> [...]
>> irreparably damaged and they were breaking the law.  They still proceeded
>> forward with the illegal bid award.  But, they did pay the "fees" of my
>> spy, whoops attorney.  So the Alaska Court System got what they wanted,
>the
>> attorney was rewarded and I wasted a ton of hours!  Yep, I think those
>> rulings are iron clad, especially when written down in THEIR CODE in
>black
>> and white [actually black letter law as my spy used these words of "black
>> letter law" several times].  I am not saying that I don't appreciate a
>> occasional misdirection to justice once in awhile, but they are sprinkled
>> upon the Citizens actions sparingly to give us a thread of hope only to
>go
>> chasing the silver bullet.  That silver bullet does not exist in "THEIR
>> COURTS."  It can't!  The enitity that creates the fraud, protects it!
>That
>> is a MAXIM!
>>
>> the best

>> ><snetnews@world.std.com%p1.f201.n330.z1@xbn.shore.net>
>> >>

>> >====================================================================
>> >[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
>> >[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
>> >Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
>> >Web site for the Supreme Law Firm is URL:  http://www.supremelaw.com
>> >Ship to:  c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
>> >We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
>> >Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan
>> >====================================================================
>> >
>> >-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>> >->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
>>
>> Ralph Kermit Winterrowd 2nd (true name)
>> Native Citizen of the foreign state of Kansas of birthright:
>> citizen of the United States of America:
>> domiciled in the Alaska territory (Privileges and Immunities of the
>several
>> States)
>>
>> If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
>better
>> than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask
>not
>> your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
>> your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget ye were our
>> countrymen.
>>                 Samuel Adams
>>
>> New Oath of Office for the despotic federal and state "officials"
>>
>> "I do hereby swear (or affirm) to occasionally fantasize about the
>meaning
>> of the Constitution of the United States of America; to covet and defend
>my
>> office, and admit no wrongdoing to the best of my attorney's ability, so

email:       [address in tool bar]   : using Eudora Pro 3.0 on 80586 CPU