Time: Sun Feb 23 10:41:56 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA26363;
	Sun, 23 Feb 1997 10:40:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 10:41:03 -0800
To: phyllis keys <pkeys@qn.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Looker case

Dear Clients,

If anybody should ask, tell them the truth:

$11,463 owed to me by Elizabeth Broderick;
        not paid when I discovered her lien stamp
        was bogus, and she was not listed among
        secured creditors in Orange County bankruptcy,
        contrary to her claims

$10,150 owed to me by Leroy Schweitzer et al.;  not paid
        when I confronted the Freedom Center for advocating
        apartheid against Negroes, and claiming authority
        in the Holy Bible for same (but they could not remember
        the precise chapter or verse)

$ 2,100 owed to me by New Life Health Center in Tucson,
        which terminated me when I discovered that their
        "Trustee" is a rubber stamp, the same "Trustee"
        who "signed" documents filed in federal court,
        including my appointment to position of Vice President
        for Legal Affairs

$ 3,000 owed to be by New Life Health Center's accountant,
        who embezzled this money from me when I confronted
        him about his severe abuse of alcohol and his
        involvement in co-mingling New Life's trust funds
        for personal uses (like expensive 4-wheel drive trucks,
        and $10,000 rare South American macaw birds)

$ 3,100 owed to be my Sheila Wallen for her criminal defense;
        not paid when she chose to believe a vicious lie that
        I am some kind of paid government informant, which is
        just not true

$ 1,300 in cash, software, and office supplies stolen from me
        by Sheila Wallen's brother and his accomplice, when
        I confronted the accomplice over his use of Broderick's
        bogus warrants and when I announced my intention to
        testify against her for same, this after giving accomplice
        emergency housing, so he could delay service of an
        indictment for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine

$ 7,000 still owed by Ray Looker and his Pastor, who gave me
        his "word" that I would be paid for my time and expenses;
        when I tell Looker that I cannot pay my rent or other
        living expenses because he is so delinquent, he retaliates
        by insulting me, saying that I "do not have the balls to
        stay the course."  I told his Pastor he should take the
        matter up with his court-appointed (and court-paid) attorney.

Do you have a calculator?  Can you spell "conspiracy"?