Time: Thu Feb 27 06:49:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA25958;
	Thu, 27 Feb 1997 06:05:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 06:46:39 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: file update

Dear Clients,

By now, you should have received copies of the
following files from the Supreme Law School:

  White House Constitution
  Citizen's Guide to the FOIA and Privacy Act
  Bouvier's Law Dictionary (29 separate files)
  Dyett v. Turner (concerning the 14th amendment)
  U.S. v. Lopez (overturning gun free school zones)
  A Treatise on American Citizenship, by John S. Wise (excerpt)
  ZIP Code Information (several files in compressed archive)

Let me know if you have not received any
of these files.  If you are using Juno for
email services, you should know by now that
it is not compatible with Eudora Pro (our
standard).  We require that you have email
software which is compatible with Eudora Pro.
For details, see the SLS announcement at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

A free 30-day trial copy of Eudora can be
downloaded from the Qualcomm Web site.
Their URL is found in the SLS announcement
at our Web site (see above).