Time: Tue Mar 04 16:25:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA03491;
	Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:37:16 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 16:21:57 -0800
To: conchr-l@xc.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: 31 CFR 51.2 and 52.2

At 04:04 PM 3/2/97 EST, you wrote:
>OK Paul, I see that the two citations have different words quoted in your
>examples. I'll bite: What's the significance (in layman's terms)?

The de jure "state" courts are convened
under the "state" constitutions.  The
de facto "State" courts are convened
under the municipal jurisdiction of the
United States (federal government), under
the pretense that the states have become
territories of the United States (federal
government).  This is a massive fraud,
because it causes "foreign law" to invade
the Union states, in violation of the Guarantee
Clause.  It dates from the secret bankruptcy
in 1933, when FDR took office.

Now, here's the rub:  the U.S. Constitution
(with Bill of Rights, of course), does not apply
inside federal territories.  For some background
on this, read "The Lawless Rehnquist" in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

One of the key pivots is The Insular Cases, which
are cited in "The Lawless Rehnquist."

I hope this helps.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 What
>difference would a capital "s" make in referring to a state? The Superior
>Court caption examples really went over my head.

Don't worry, those subtle differences
are meant to be missed.

  SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA
  (read "Superior Court of the State of Arizona")

is the de facto forum, operating as a
territory of the United States (federal government).

  SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA

is the de jure forum, operating as a
sovereign Republic under the Guarantee Clause.
This latter form may also appear as:

  SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA STATE
  (read "Superior Court of Arizona state")

  You talk of two
>governments operating over the same geographic territory -- what's that
>about?

For the very best explanation, see Howard Freeman's
classic essay "The Two United States and the Law"
in the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

The municipal jurisdiction of Congress is a
legislative democracy which is not ruled by
the Constitution;  it is governed by majority
rule (the majority of House and Senate).

Think of Congress as "city hall" for the federal zone!
Congress can legislate dog leash laws for D.C.,
if it wants to do so.  Since federal citizens are
members of a political community who owe their allegiance
to the federal government, Congress can legislative for
them (the "dog leash"), no matter where they are in the
Universe, and do so without regard to the fundamental
Guarantees which are enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

The Guarantees of the Constitution extend to the
federal zone ONLY as Congress makes those guarantees
applicable there, by statutes!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Also you mentioned a Presidential Order in your previous post
>referring to these examples -- what order are you referring to, when was
>it issued, and what connection does it have to the cited sections and the
>rest of this?

I don't have the E.O. number yet, but
Richard McDonald tells me that an E.O.
was issued to remove 31 CFR 51.2 and
52.2 from all federal depository libraries,
most probably because those regulations
are very important material proof of what
I am telling you here.

/s/ Paul Mitchell