Time: Sat Mar 08 23:05:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA21626;
	Sat, 8 Mar 1997 17:20:11 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 23:02:23 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Can anyone explain this for me?

At 03:18 PM 3/8/97 -0800, you wrote:

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>I would love to hear the particulars
>under oath and penalty of perjury.
>Is there any realistic chance a congressional
>committee may look into this?

Now, there's a GREAT idea.  What say we to
a nationwide letter-writing campaign, to
pressure Congress to conduct hearings on
the aftermath of the Performance Management
and Recognition System Termination Act
of 1993, P.L. 103-89, effective November 1,
1993?  This "authority" is mentioned in the
Internal Revenue Manual, page 1229, under
Handbook of Delegation Orders, MT 1229-99,
page 1229-80, dated 1-12-89, Exhibit 1,
Chart 2: "Senior Deputy Commissioner (continued)
is Delegated Authority to ... etc."

Mr. Zolton can be the Starr witness :)

For more information, see "The Kick-Back Racket"
in the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Enjoy!  (Sorry, if this is a repeat URL for some.)

I volunteer to write a template letter and post
here as soon as possible.  I append my letter to
Kenneth Starr infra.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

copy:  Art, the Great Letter Writer (bar none:)

Letter to Kenneth Starr, November 5, 1996, now follows:

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                                      c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
                                         Tucson [zip code exempt]
                                                 ARIZONA REPUBLIC

                                                 November 5, 1996
Mr. Kenneth Starr
Independent Counsel
1001 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Suite 490-North
Washington, D.C.
Postal Zone 20004/tdc

Subject:  IRS Kick-Backs to the President from the
          Performance Management and Recognition System
          ("PMRS")

Dear Mr. Starr:

I have  evidence in  my  possession  which  implicates  President
William Jefferson  Clinton in  the receipt  of illegal  IRS kick-
backs  from   a  defunct   federal  program   called  Performance
Management and Recognition System ("PMRS").  As of yesterday, the
Alta Vista  search engine found some 30 documents on the Internet
which mention this system.

To obtain more information about PMRS, I have already submitted a
Freedom of  Information Act ("FOIA") request to the Department of
the Treasury  for all financial records of the PMRS.  Quite to my
surprise, Mr.  Mark L.  Zolton wrote  back to  explain that  some
records do not exist, because the rewards were paid in cash.

For your information, I have decided to become rather politically
active in  this matter.   Enclosed  please find my essay entitled
"The Kick-Back  Racket: Performance  Management  and  Recognition
System," which I enclose for your consideration and review.

Please accept this as my firm offer to testify before a competent
and qualified  federal grand  jury in  this matter.   I wish this
matter to  be investigated fully, and that is the main reason why
I have brought it to your attention at this time.

If I  can assist you, or any others in your office, in the course
of investigating PMRS, please contact me immediately.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law, federal witness
and Citizen of Arizona state