Time: Sun Mar 09 04:14:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA16841;
	Sat, 8 Mar 1997 20:45:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 03:48:03 -0800
To: Jack Perrine <Jack@minerva.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: SLS: 14th amendment is dead

I count the Federal Reserve Banks and their
successors in interest as "foreign banks",
using the common law meaning of "foreign."
There are just too many references to the
IMF throughout federal law for me to believe
otherwise.  It also appears that many top
federal government officials are now being
paid by the IMF, somewhat secretly.  So,
I would not rely upon "Barrons" for anything
but the temperature on Wall Street at noon
yesterday.  The other side of this coin is the
massive body of evidence linking the IRS
directly to Trust #62 in Puerto Rico, indicating
a massive money laundry which has been in effect
for quite some time.  I believe that we may never
know the full extent of this fraud, because so
much of it has occurred without records, e.g.
PMRS "awards" were paid in CASH in many cases.
Last but not least, the GAO audit of the IRS
operating budget is a scandal of the highest
order, but few seem to care.  What I could do
with the money they alone blew on their botched
computer system!  Whew!!  I say it's time to
fire up the D-9 Caterpillars, and bulldoze the
IRS into the Atlantic Ocean, right under the
Titanic, where they belong.  Let the chips fall
where they may, but that money belongs inside
the 50 States of the Union (the de jure ones).
There are just too many violations of 18 U.S.C. 241
for me to tolerate this extortion racket any longer.
Thus, we are moving against the IRS with a Quo Warranto
petition, right around April 5, 1997.  Care to join
us (or intervene)?

Please stand by.

/s/ Paul Mitchell