Time: Sun Mar 09 06:00:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA12329;
	Sat, 8 Mar 1997 22:09:52 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 05:44:36 -0800
To: Jack Perrine <Jack@minerva.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: off-budget liabilities

I believe the ledgers have been altered,
to paint a "rosier" picture.  But, when you
add up all the off-budget liabilities,
the federal debt is closer to $18+ trillion.

The biggest portion of this fraud is the
way in which Social Security "assets" are
enumerated.  There is no "fund," as such;
the Social Security revenues go into the
general fund, where they are loaned out
to other federal government agencies, which
leave IOU's in place of those funds.  This was
revealed by an insurance industry executive
who is on the team of consultants who are
advising the SSA on the looming crisis that
is rapidly developing, due to the "baby boom."

The bean counters in the federal government
have the temerity to define these IOU's
as "assets."  This is patently ridiculous;
it is like saying the left hand owes the
right hand some money.  Those IOU's are
liabilities, and they need to be correctly
accounted for.  Industry actuaries even admit
this now.

But, when I speak of federal income tax revenues,
I am speaking to a completely different subject matter.

I don't think the "experts" on Wall Street
are any better prepared to tackle this
question, because most of those banking
executives are deeply intertwined with
the Federal Reserve System, and feed off it,
like piranha in a drought.

The Grace Commission's findings must be reckoned with;
unfortunately, those reports are slowly disappearing,
and the commission's recommendations are rapidly
being forgotten.  Major finding #1:  the income
tax revenues are not paying for ANY federal
government services whatsoever!

Pity.

They were a dim ray of fiscal sanity
in an otherwise blind and idiotic system.
Why, even U.S. Senators agree.  See House
Congressional Record, September 29, 1941,
Wright Patman calling it an "idiotic system" (page 7583).

I think you can make your "numbers" fit any
theory you want;  until a proper, independent
audit is performed, we may never know.

And, I would go one step further and say that an
independent audit is most probably impossible now,
particularly when there has been so much graft,
corruption, and bribery, IN CASH!!  I would
be delighted to discover, for example, that
the revenues to foreign banks like the IMF
are actually very small.  That would mean that
they would have no trouble eating the debt,
as recommended by Dr. Edwin Vieira, in his
excellent essay "Return to Constitutional Money",
and those banks would be less likely to declare
war on America, when it finally defaults, out in
plain view, for the whole world to see (and not
in secret, as was done in 1933).  A default is
inevitable -- no arithmetic is necessary!

The IMF deserves to eat the debt, because they bought
bonds with money they created out of thin air,
and they set up a fractional reserve system which
completely insulates them from the harsh realities
of marketplace competition.

What are the chances of auditing the IMF?

Practically nil, I would say!

It takes more than arithmetic to ferret out
the real cash flows.  The federal government
has become an expert at deception, and the
banks which benefit from this "system" are
no better in this department of obfuscation.
Again, Vieira's essay nails the incest to
the floor, in my opinion.

I would strongly encourage you to read and
study this essay;  it is really a classic.
See "Return to Constitutional Money" in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Let's face it:  we have a fascist banking system
in America, and it has been that way at least
since 1913.  One local bank in Arizona is allowing
300 IRS levies per week against its customer
accounts.  Just extrapolate outwards.

/s/ Paul Mitchell