Time: Wed Mar 12 18:05:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA26325;
	Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:19:59 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:41:31 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: VersusLaw, Inc. (fyi)

<snip>

>Thank you for giving our Internet-based legal research service, V., a test
drive by taking us up on our two-week Free Trial offer. This is NOT a
"please try us again" email. We are not going to offer some cutesy
incentive to get you to come back.  If V. works for your needs, we figure
you'll eventually come back. If it doesn't, you won't.

>We would just like to ask you for some feedback as to why you've chosen
not to subscribe at the present time.  Our goal is to identify what, if
anything, we might be able to do to make V. more valuable to people like
you in the future.  Only by hearing your suggestions and ideas for
enhancements to V. can we make it as useful as possible for your legal
research needs.

>I would like to ask you to answer just four straightforward questions for
me.  Give me your most candid feedback.  I personally promise you that we
will not call you back with a pitch about why you should try us now.  I
have included a link to our web site (below), in case you would like a
refresher about what services V. provides or see what's new (just click on
the "What's New" button on the home page).  If you prefer to respond by
phone, please call 1-888-3782, ext. 3024.  Thank you in advance for telling
us your thoughts and for having given V. a try.

>Joe Acton
>President & CEO
>VersusLaw, Inc.
>rex@versuslaw.com
>http://www.versuslaw.com
>
>Please take a minute to answer the following four questions:

>1. 	What is your occupation and why did you
        decide to take a two week free trial of V.?

>2. 	What did you think about the service, positive and/or negative?

>3. 	Why did you decide not to subscribe to V. after your
        free trial had expired?

>4. 	What kinds of things would you like to see added to V.
        such that if they were included you might re-evaluate
        whether to subscribe to such an Internet legal research service?