Time: Sun Mar 16 21:15:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA25264;
	Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:53:18 -0700 (MST)
	id VAA22875; Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:47:18 -0500 (EST)
	id VAA22863; Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:47:16 -0500 (EST)
	id AA21758; Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:47:15 -0500
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA18458;
	Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:46:37 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA24084;
	Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:45:49 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:04:53 -0800
To: Tom Hawkins <thawkins@televar.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Sen. Hatch (fwd)

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

p.s.  Also, Sen. Hatch, I heard an interesting
rumor on the Internet, of all places, that you
were presented with material evidence several
years ago, proving that the so-called 16th
amendment was never properly ratified.  You find
the darndest things on the Internet, Senator.

I am sure you would be more than willing to
squelch this incredible rumor, wouldn't you?

I thought this rumor would provide a good laugh
to your colleagues on the Senate Judiciary
Committee.  Aren't you the Chairman of that
committee, or is that just another nasty Internet
rumor which I should ignore?  Let me know, okay?

I don't like to traffic in rumors;  I much prefer
Tom Brokaw for all my important legal facts.

Long live the National Biscuit Company!!
(NBC, right?)  Are they on cable yet?
Let me know, okay?

At 06:09 PM 3/16/97, you wrote:
>	A good one from Mike Marion!

>                        Tom Hawkins
>          Washington Media Awareness Project

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]