Time: Tue Mar 18 01:16:41 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA29342;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:15:31 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA22651;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:15:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 01:14:06 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Short Beach with Long Pier

Update on Short Beach with Long Pier:

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  I'll take mine baked, with apple sauce.

WHAT'S A K-47?  Is that an aircraft from Taiwan?

"Oh, yes, we can land those at Miramar, just
down the road a stretch.  You're half-way there
when you pass the twin nuclear power plants.
The 'Coastal Commission' [sic] thought it would be
a good idea if they were close to the
western White House.  Keep the power tip top,
you know."

[He's gone wacky.  Plain wacky:]

<snip>