Time: Tue Mar 18 06:47:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA01039;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:17:42 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA07213;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:17:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:43:19 -0800
To: Harold Thomas <harold@halcyon.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: State of the Bar

Words "laerned in the law" were omitted as unnecessary.
Such requirement is not made of United States judges and
no reason appears to make a distinction respecting United
States attorneys.

         [Historical and Statutory Notes, 28 U.S.C. 541]
         [Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules]
         [West Publishing Company, 1996 Edition]