Time: Tue Mar 18 19:27:36 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA05070;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 19:09:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA19100;
	Tue, 18 Mar 1997 19:09:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 19:10:44 -0800
To: am-her@juno.com (Rusty Lee)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Appointment Affidavits (fwd)

The Appointment Affidavit is the all-important
link between the human beings, and the "offices"
they claim to occupy.  Without that, you cannot
obtain any delegations of authority for any
human being, because delegations are made to
"offices," not to human beings.

Next, the Appointment Affidavit mentions the
Constitution of the United States.  You have a
legal right to know what that is, so you can
use said Affidavit as an equitable contract,
the terms of which can be compelled into
evidence.  This will drive the judges nuts.
Try it!  Just be sure you have a "certified"
copy of the Appointment Affidavit, because
uncertified documents may not be admissible,
under standard Rules of Evidence.  (In fact,
you should refuse all uncertified documents.)

Imagine if their Appointment Affidavits bound
them to obey "The Celestial Prophecy." :)
Wouldn't you want that entered into evidence,
so you could all have a look at it?

I know I would.

If you didn't bother to compel disclosure of this
"Prophecy," the only party to that "contract"
could say anything they wanted to say about it,
and you would have no way to challenge their
statements, now would you?

/s/ Paul Mitchell