Time: Sat Mar 22 08:46:58 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA07252
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 07:33:53 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:25:24 -0500 (EST)
To: GovtAware-L@Citadel.Net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: GovtAware:  GovtAware: Great Top 10

Actually, Ms. Boxer, their lives WILL
be the same again;  on Monday their lives
will the same as Tuesday, and Tuesday
will be the same as Wednesday, and
Thursday.  Also, don't forget Friday,
Senator Boxer;  that day will be the
same as Saturday and Sunday, which
brings them full circle, because Sunday
will be the same as Monday.  We should
make a movie of this cycle, and call it
"Congress in Session."

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  The encyclopedias will list the
movie under the title:

"Congress in Session, No One is Safe while"

Sign reads:

"Senate in Session: No Insecticides Please"