Time: Sat Mar 22 15:39:42 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA08399;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:19:05 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA02931;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:18:01 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 15:25:11 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: L&J: Let's play a game (fwd)

"Well, yes, I did change government policy because
 of several factors, including but not limited to,
 the fact that my strings were being pulled rather
 strongly in the direction of permitting Red Chinese
 mechanized infantry to test out their tank tracks
 on the modern highways in Southern California, so
 that the State of California would have yet more
 reasons to extract yet more money from the People of
 that democratic state, to repair the obvious damages
 which would result from that kind of heavy abuse
 of those freeways and highways, in addition to
 contributions.  I mean, we really do need to know
 if their antennas are going to clear the overpasses."