Time: Sun Mar 23 08:01:46 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA10874
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 23 Mar 1997 19:40:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 07:31:11 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: Anti-China Mood Troubles U.S. Businesses (fwd)

I don't hate these avowed enemies of the
United States of America.  I love them,
and I plan to love them to death, or until
they understand the all pervasive principles
of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,
which are the stated goals of our Republican
form of government.  China is NOT a Republic,
not by any stretch of the imagination.  See
the Preamble;  the intent of a law IS the law.

Thomas Jefferson was not born in Hong Kong,
and neither was I.  I don't care what color
or race they are, but if they are planning
to smuggle military hardware, troops, and
who-knows-what-else (biological weapons?) here,
I have not only a right, but a moral and legal
duty, to repel this invasion with everything
I've got.  If I don't, I will never be able to
live with myself.  Now, if the nut cases in
the District of Criminals want to slander me,
for choosing to rely upon satire, for now,
then it won't be the first time, or the last.

Just understand that, if he had not been hit
right in the face with white-hot shrapnel,
my father would have been one of those Marines
who raised the American flag on Mt. Surabachi.
I have to walk in his shadow, and I intend
to do just that, NO MATTER WHAT!!  Now, there
are some people on the Internet who have grown
tired of my repeated references to Iwo Jima,
and they have let me know it, in no uncertain
terms.  That's fine:  Let's hear it for the
First Amendment!  Hooray!!

Have I made myself clear here, or not?

Your move.