Time: Tue Mar 25 13:43:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA02709;
	Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:50:47 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA28509;
	Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:50:40 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:38:14 -0800
To: am-her@juno.com (Rusty Lee)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Devvy Kidd Warning on Form 2555

Hello Rusty,

Our position on the federal courts is
rather simple, and rather bold.  All
federal judges who are currently paying
federal income taxes on their pay are
in violation of Article III, Section 1,
and the holding of the U.S. Supreme Court
in Evans v. Gore.  As such, they cannot
exercise Article III judicial power,
and their decisions in any other mode
cannot be imposed upon Citizens of the
several States of the Union who are not
also citizens of the United States.

Therefore, I would challenge Lonsdale,
like all others, for being issued from
the United States District Court ("USDC")
which is an Article IV forum, not an
Article III forum.  For some discussion
of this judicial immunity from taxation
of judges' pay, see the essay entitled
"The Lawless Rehnquist" in the Supreme Law
Library at our URL.  See also the essay
entitled "Karma and the Federal Courts."