Time: Tue Mar 25 15:34:29 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA02268
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:04:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:29:21 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.COM
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: Lunar Eclipse and other celestial happenings

Funny, I was making a new friend last night
in the counter clerk at the local convenience store.
It turns out that Eric is an American who used to wrestle
professionally in Japan.

We love to laugh together, as I fake Japanese
and he responds in fluent Japanese, complete with
all the body motions. I walked out to the dumpster
with him last night, and he said the very same thing
about celestial happenings.

Since I spend most of my days staring at you folks
(correction, your electronic vestiges), I rarely pay
attention to the night sky.  I wouldn't know Mars from
the other pin holes that punctured the canopy when
Copernicus invented the flashlight.  8-]

Eric said that he feels "The End Times" are very near.

So do I.