Time: Sun Mar 30 21:32:20 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA11914;
	Sun, 30 Mar 1997 17:16:44 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA02617;
	Sun, 30 Mar 1997 17:15:06 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 20:56:58 -0800
To: conchr-l@xc.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: privacy is a fundamental Right (see Title 5, U.S.C.)
Cc: Paul Stacy <pstacy@tsixroads.com>

>All I'm asking is if you really believe
>what you are trying to peddle to us.

I regard it as an insult to imply that I do not
believe what I am writing;  that would be a lie,
wouldn't it?  You are implying that I am lying,
are you not?

Let's put the obvious insult to one side here,
just for a moment.  How many people do you know
who would go out of their way to tell C.J. William H.
Rehnquist that he is wrong -- dead wrong -- and
then proceed to prove it, in detail?  See "The Lawless
Rehnquist" for proof.

I think you are asking for more than what you say, but
let's deal with your sentence at face value, for now.

If you had read "The Federal Zone," and followed the
rest of the story since it was first published in
early 1992, I don't really see how you could be
asking that question in the first place, certainly
not in good faith.  For your information, we recently
briefed a Senior United States District Judge in
Alabama on the several reasons why federal income
taxes are voluntary, particularly for federal judges.
There were some 17 solid reasons, as I seem to recall.
The judge even solicited this exposition, but he has
refused to respond to what we provided him.

You have only to read Evans v. Gore, 253 U.S. 245 (1920)
and compare it to Lord v. Kelley, 240 F.Supp. 167, 169
(1965) for solid judicial authority on this point.
IRC 7851(a)(6)(A) is the earth-shaking bombshell,
in my opinion.  Some are trying to swirm out of the
horrific implications, by inventing an arbitrary
definition for the term "title."  The burden is on
them now to demonstrate a special definition, which
covers that particular context.  There isn't one!

"Unless otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly
incompatible with the intent there of ...."

Please note that Evans v. Gore was decided AFTER the
so-called 16th amendment was allegedly ratified, so
judicial immunity from taxation of their pay was
upheld, notwithstanding that "amendment."  The federal
judiciary has deteriorated very far since then, because
the evidence now shows that they are heavily corrupted by
"The Kick-Back Racket" -- an ugly judicial bribery
scheme based on the defunct Performance Management
and Recognition System ("PMRS"), cited in the Internal
Revenue Manual ("IRM");  only problem is:  the IRM has
absolutely no authority in law, whatsoever!  I have proven
this to Judge Alex Kozinski, who supervises my work
(whether he likes it or not!)  I keep Judge Kozinski
informed, so that no one can accuse me of pulling any
punches.  He sits on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals,
in Pasadena, California state.  Check with the Clerk
of Court, Cathy Catterson, before contacting him, however.
Protocol, you know.

Most recently, I help to litigate a federal grand jury
case in which we poured tons of evidence into that jury, but
the evidence was so explosive, the judge conspired with the
Assistant U.S. Attorney to obstruct every last pleading
we mailed to the foreperson.  We now count 112 felonies
by that one judge, in that one case (28x4).  A judicial
complaint filed with the Ninth Circuit is now stalled
on the Chief Judge's desk, going nowhere.  My first client
(and mentor) was a former municipal court judge from California,
appointed by then Governor Ronald Reagan.  His advice to
me was:  read the cases;  Read the Cases;  and don't
rely on anyone else's interpretation;  so, READ THE CASES!

He disappeared during the past 12 months.  I fear for his
life now, and I miss him terribly.  I hate it when I cannot
at least say goodbye to my good friends, when the government
takes them out.  He and I were almost brothers.  His part-wolf
dog and I used to play for hours;  she would literally run
circles around me.  My mentor introduced me to Tom Brown.

You might consider reading the cases too.  I thought it was
very good advice, particularly after I took the advice,
and DID it.  While you are at it, read the essays in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

They are free!  How about that?  Please say, "Thanks!"
It took 7 years of hard work to reach that point
in this war on wealth.

I witnessed the Vieira lecture, on which his transcript
was based.  After that, I worked with Vieira to create
the "official" version of that transcript, with his
gracious assistance, and approval.  Vieira is a fine
Virginia gentleman;  please feel free to send him your
comments.  But, please don't insult him too.  He is a
very high class guy, and you will only belittle yourself
if you do, never to recover.

By the way, the extant version(s) of "The Federal Zone"
which are now on the Internet were all stolen, and then
made available to the public without prior permission
of the Author.  You might enjoy pulling the myriad
of Supreme Court cases which I pulled to write that
book.  There are only about 100 or so.  I cannot, and
will not, do your homework for you.

So, happy reading!

If you won't believe the U.S. Supreme Court, then you
won't believe anyone, and you certainly won't me, no
matter what I say.

If you should choose to read the Internet version(s)
of "The Federal Zone," please don't expect me to answer
any questions you might have.  I would take that as
another insult.  A certified copy of the seventh edition
can be purchased from us for $25.

Check.  You're about to lose your queen.

It's your move.